Can you believe it??? Sky is 8 months old already! I can’t believe how fast time has flown by! With each passing day there are new adventures: new expressions, new sounds, new movements, new foods, new poops. All are the joys of parenthood! Seeing a baby experience the world with such young eyes is refreshing and makes me thankful for all of the little moments.
Every baby grows at a different rate. There are “averages” for baby growth and development and milestones by month out on the web, but in the end every child is different. Every child develops in a different way and all parents can really do is watch and interact with their precious miracle that God will grow in his own time! Anyway, here’s what my 8 month old has been up to:
– He loves playing with bowls and balls. They are pretty much his favorite.
– He goes to bed at 7 and sleeps 10-12 hours a night! Game changer.
– He has 2 teeth on the bottom and 1 coming in on top.
– We are still nursing 4-5 times a day. Basic schedule for nursing: 5:30, 9:00, 12:00, 3:30, 6:30
– He’s eating solid food 3 times a day (7:30, 12:30, 5:30). He loves bananas, squash, and green beans.
– He loves feeding Roxy his bananas, squash, and green beans.
– He low crawls around EVERYWHERE, especially when he wants to see his mommy and daddy.
– He is super ticklish on his tummy and legs.
– He loves swimming in the bath and playing with his rubber duckies.
– His favorite book is Goodnight Moon.